Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday~Riggs Family

I haven't even started sharing about my Riggs line yet, my maternal grandma's family. When I recently found this photo online that includes Grandma as a baby and her parents and grandparents, I was almost speechless! In a giddy way of course. I calculate the photo taken in 1915, since Ernest's brother Clifford turned 21 that year.

My grandma Beulah (front row being held by her sister Alta), her parents Ernest Lester Riggs and Hattie Estelle (Makin) Riggs are in back row. Ernest is second from left and Hattie next to him in the middle. Ernest's parents are in the center of the group, the oldest couple. They are Joseph Hughes Riggs and Emily "Emma" (Allen) Riggs.

James D. Riggs Family 1885 Henry, John, Rueben, Joe (my gr gr grandfather), Call (Calvin), Albert, Mary, Mary (wife), James D. (my gr gr gr grandfather), Nancy, Tamar, Charles, Hazel, Berdie

No comments:

Post a Comment